Winter Camps 2018
Our camps strive for excellence in developing soccer skills and character in all players that participate. For over 30 years, our camps have provided experienced coaching staff and Bible based curriculum, helping kids succeed both on and off the field.
AGES & TIMES
Half-Day: Ages 5-14 / 9am - 12pm
Micros: Ages 3-4 / 9am-9:45am
LA MIRADA GYM
Half Day / Micros
$55 / $30
MICRO TIMES: 9am-9:45am
HALF DAY TIMES: 9am-12pm
33 years of excellence in soccer development! / 1:10 Coach to camper ratio
Seahorse Camp T-shirt
Christian character development through our own Sports Ministry Training
Memories for a lifetime!
ADDITIONAL CAMP INFO.
What to Bring
- Soccer shoes, shin guards, tennis shoes, water bottle, sunscreen, goalkeeper equipment (If applicable), bag, mid-morning snack if desired, swim gear and towel (if your camp includes swimming)
How to prepare:
- Spend some time playing soccer the weeks leading up to the camp. Practice juggling, dribbling and shooting
- Get plenty of sleep
- Drinks lots of water to avoid dehydration
- For the safety of your children, we have implemented the following procedures; your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- If anyone other than a parent/guardian is to pick-up a child (sibling, other camper parent, relative, neighbor, friend, etc.) please let us know in a note. Please send a signed note with the child on the day(s) the child is being picked up by someone other than his or her parent/guardian.
- If your child is to walk or self-transport home, please send a parent/guardian signed note giving authorization for Seahorse Camps to release the child to do so.
- If your child needs medication during the camp day, please bring the medicine clearly marked with dosage and times and give it directly to the Camp Director or on- site staff registration person